Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Things that don't suck: Pay for Punk'd

So, I just received this email from a buddy of mine today, who just bought a new Dell desktop:
I agreed to be part of a marketing study for Dell. They are gonna come watch and video tape me putting it together and then I have to fill out a survey once a week for four weeks. I get $200 gift certificate for Dell after it's done
So, of course, the gears started turning in my head...there are several ways to make this more interesting:
  1. Get drunk before they get there. Wasted, Mel Gibson drunk.
  2. Keep saying repeatedly, "Dude, quit taping my Dell."
  3. At some point look directly at the camera and say, "Is Wayne Brady gunna have to choke a bitch?"
  4. Keep plugging the cords in upside down.
Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U stole my Mel Gibson drunk line!

Let me get this straight - he gets a new computer - and then gets a $200 gift cert. What the hell is he going to use it on?

Patterson said...

I sure did! It's a great line! I'll give you credit in my next posting.

Probably a new hard drive, or maybe a digital camera. They also sell HDTVs that are supposed to be pretty great.

Andy said...

If it were a laptop you could wait for the battery to ignite and then run around screaming, "Dude, my Dell's on fire!"