Friday, August 11, 2006

Things that suck: Us

...for making this moron famous:

Britney's "ugly" video

August 11, 2006

A video of Britney Spears has been leaked on to the internet.

The three-minute rant filmed by her husband Kevin Federline shows the 'Toxic' singer moaning about feeling "ugly" and missing out on life.

She fumes: "I'm ugly. My jaw hurts. I feel confused. I feel like I have been missing out on life.

Kevin asks: "What part of life?"

To which Britney snaps: "Things. Just things that are going on. I feel like I'm behind or something. It sounds weird but I do. I want to see a movie."

Kevin insists her wild partying is to blame and asks her if she would rather watch a movie or go out with her friends.

In answer, Britney slams her fist on the table and demands: "What's that supposed to mean? I would go watch the movie and then drink at home."

The singer then launches into a bizarre conversation about time travel.

She says: Have you ever seen 'Back to the Future'? Is that possible - to travel back in time? I think some people can do that. I think some people are ahead of us."

Kevin replies: "Could you imagine how many people would try to go back and change things?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm enjoying the mental breakdown of Britney Spears more than when the nubile Britney used to writhe around in her school-girl uniform on MTV. If that's possible.

In a slightly related story, hundreds were upset when Bruce Springstein complained about the war in Iraq at a concert. Film at 11.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Online prescriptions percocet The lottery hiring method Reading accessories for wheelchairs camaro body kit takage water heater Brands name shoes decor for home bathroom etc ford assesories car seat covers Briefcasesbound.com water bed heater bingo on the internet for free Retirement tshirts Running a java application Farmers insurance company jobs solar power hot water heater efficiency heater long island ny http://www.eyeglasscasesonline.info/Commercial-gas-heater-hot-water.html