Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Things that suck: Sharon Stone (literally)

There seems to be a disconnect in Sharon Stone's reality. First she visits Israel "on a mission to support peace and help children." Then, in the same interview cuts off a reporter who begins to ask about Basic Instinct 2, saying, "I'm naked (in the movie); usually that's what people really want to know, so we can move on to the next question."

So, why not add the final piece to the Sharon Stone loves children triumverate. This really makes it all seem complete now, doesn't it:
Actress SHARON STONE is adamant teenagers should be prepared to engage in oral sex, if it saves from them the dangers of unprotected penetrative sex. The BASIC INSTINCT spends much of her time away from Hollywood working as an activist raising AIDS awareness, and she always carries condoms with her to hand out in a bid to increase safe sex levels.

She explains, "I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. "Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring. I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' "Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.' "Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

1 comment:

Andy said...

For giving us the landmark erotic thriller Basic Instinct, following it up 14 years later at the age of 48 with BI2, which appears to be a parody of all the sex scenes from the original, and now encouraging teenage girls everywhere to give unsolicited blowjobs, we really need to give Sharon Stone some type of lifetime achievement award.