Friday, December 02, 2005

Things that suck: My new name, Mandar Noah Patterson

I went to another mind-numbingly useless website called "BabyNames.com" awhile back, after my wife went out and dropped $20 on Amazon for a baby-names book. I was trying to make a point that she should be saving money, not spending it on useless crap. Seriously, we agreed upon "Charlie" - did we really require a book to tell us that?! At one point, I told her that we'd pick out a name at random, so she flipped the pages, and I let my finger drop on a name. It was "Bark". Baby name books suck.

Anyway, I went to this site called BabyNames.com, and used the "random Renamer" which uses names that they feature within their website. I am now named Mandar Noah Patterson, which is Hindi for "tree of heaven". Hey at least it didn't cost me $20.

Here's that stupid website:
http://www.babynames.com/Names/rename.php

No comments: