Wednesday, February 01, 2006

BlogRace: Week of February 1, 2006

BlogRace is a new feature, pitting some of my favorite blogs against one another. In order to win BlogRace, all you have to do is write something that's entertaining to me (after all it's my list). The winners (X5) all receive reciprocal links from my blog (and, seeing that the only people that read my blog are the same people that are competing, you can call this a meaningless battle).

So, just to set everyone straight: I now have three features - Things that suck, Things that don't suck, and BlogRace. And none of them are any good.

This week's winners are:
  1. The Prizblog (Challenger +20 years). Fantastic post, written by a a good writer. Who should write a lot more.
  2. Life of Smiley (Movie Quote Game). The best feature anyone has come up with so far. And I'm kicking all your asses.
  3. That's No Moon... (I'm Officially a Steelers fan this weekend). Ben Roethlisburger + Jack Daniels + sorority chicks = paparazzi wet dream.
  4. The Hag Bag (Adopt or Buy). I love dogs, and I'm going to adopt.
  5. The Blog of Bomber (Bomber's Going to War). "...then again, I do work with lawyers." Good times.

No comments: