Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Things that don't suck: DVR

I love DVR.

Reason #1: What else would enable me to capture Hilton Armstrong flipping off the West Virginia crowd like this?


Reason #2: I watched the V for Vendetta preview like, 5 times in a row last night...the only thing keeping me from seeing this movie in the theaters is the fact that Natalie Portman is an awful actress. Her only great performance to date was in The Professional...and if you even try coming back to me with "...but she was nominated for an Oscar for Closer," I will fart in your general direction.

Reason #3: Tanith in slo-mo...and watching everyone else fall on their asses, especially that one girl who got CRUSHED and carried off on a stretcher...that was aweso...ful. Just awful.

2 comments:

Andy said...

1. Good game, although I couldn't help but feel this was another case of UConn playing down to the level of their competition. It was like they wanted WVU to feel like they were doing well.

2. I don't agree Natalie Portman is an awful actress, although I admit there is not much evidence to the contrary. I'm going to blog this.

3. Falling is the only thing that makes ice dancing even remotely interesting. Mrs. Smiley doesn't like it either. BOR-RING!

Andy said...

My last post didn't show up, so I'm trying again: POST